HGUC 1/144 CROSSBONE GUNDAM X-0
The Crossbone Gundam X-0 from the Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Ghost manga series is available as a HG (High Grade) kit!
This kit shares most of its moulds with the HGUC 1/144 Crossbone Gundam X1, with the addition of new moulded parts for its V-foil, weapons and accessories!
The shape and colour of the X-0 suit is reproduced with a new casting!
Includes various weapons such as the Butterfly Buster and the "Kujaku" multipurpose attack armoury, etc!
The shape of the X-0 costume is reproduced by a new casting:
- The characteristic blade antenna of the X-0 is reproduced by a new casting.
- New parts are used for the chest radiation duct section.
- The silver colour of the costume is reproduced by metallic colour casting!
- The silver colour of the suit is reproduced with a metallic colour finish to give a metallic effect.
- Butterfly Buster and Kujaku are reproduced by a new casting!
Two Butterfly Busters for the Crossbone Gundam X-0 main armour are newly attached.
The pistol and saber modes can be reproduced by swapping parts.
To reproduce the Sabre mode, new effect parts are attached.
Kujaku" Multi-Purpose Attack Armoury:
The built-in multiple weapon functions of the Muramasa Blaster and Peacock Smasher are reproduced by a new casting.
The transformation to Buster or Smasher mode can be reproduced by swapping parts.
HGUC 1/144 CROSSBONE GUNDAM X-0 contains ：
- Butterfly Buster
- Scissor Anchor
- ABC Cloak
- Heat Dagger
- Zanbuster (Beam Zanber ／ Buster Gun)
- Beam Sabe
Find the P-Bandai models [ here ].